Spaces are strictly limited and therefore we strongly advise early application (additionally, you are likely to obtain cheaper prices for tickets and hotels the earlier you book).
Step 1 : Download your application form here.
Step 2 : send the following:
- Your completed application form
- Short CV
- £150 registration fee, with proof of payment. This fee is non-refundable if you are accepted to the course, and will count towards the total cost of your fees, but will not be refunded if you do not attend the course. If we do not accept your application, your fee will be reimbursed in full.
Step 3 : You will then receive an email from us within 2 weeks informing you whether you have been accepted. Once you receive our acceptance to the course, please pay the balance of the fees within two weeks. Your place is not assured until full payment of the course fees.
- If you would like to pay the full fee in one transaction, please let us know when you apply so that we can answer with with the acceptance letter within a week. You will then be expected to make a full fee transfer within a week of hearing from us.
The registration fee of £150 should be sent via bank transfer (details below) by 31st May together with your completed application form, the balance of the fee should be sent by 28th June or two weeks after notification of acceptance, whichever is earlier. Late applications made after 31st May will accrue extra £150 administration fee.
Payments should be made to the following account including your name as a reference :
Account name: Musical Odyssey Ltd
Account number: 22502658
Sort code: 40-07-33
Bank Name: HSBC
Cheques are not accepted.
No refunds will be available after 1st July. Should an applicant cancel her/his application in the Musical Odyssey Summer Masterclasses prior to this date, a cancellation fee of £300 will be debited from the fees already paid.
Passive participants : We welcome passive participants to the course. You are encouraged to make a donation which we will use to help students with their fees.Please let us know if you would like to donate.
Insurance: all participants should be responsible for their medical, personal, accident insurance and personal belongings.
Until 31st May 2020: total fees for the course are £565 for pianists, and £595 for singers. If you choose to take part in the collaboration work with MOYSA, please note it will incur a cost of £50 extra. The fees include :
- Four individual lessons
- Free entrance to all concerts, lectures and Masterclasses
- Participation in concerts
- Practice facilities
- Supervised practice for under-16 years old
- Audition process for sponsored concerts and other concert prizes.
Late applications, after 31st May total fees are £715 for pianists, £765 for singers.
Please visit this website to ascertain if you need a visa to come to Greece to study at the: “Musical Odyssey”. If you are a citizen of the European Union you do NOT need a visa.Summer Masterclasses: http://www.mfa.gr/en/visas/visas-for-foreigners-traveling-to-greece/
Пожалуйста, посетите этот сайт, чтобы выяснить, если вам нужна виза, чтобы приехать в Грецию на курсы: “Музыкальный Odyssey” Летние мастер-классы: http://www.mfa.gr/en/visas/visas-for-foreigners-traveling-to-greece/
If you are a citizen of a country for which there is a visa obligation, we will be happy to provide a letter of invitation to the course: Musical Odyssey, Summer Masterclasses.
Если вы являетесь гражданином страны, для которой существует визовый режим, мы будем рады предоставить письмо-приглашение на курс: Музыкальный Odyssey, Летние мастер-классы.
Phone : +44 (0)7795521759